Now let the testing begin!
Firstly wanted to comment on the texturing. I took the base colouring I did in zbrush and went into photoshop and using hair brushes I made and found on the internet I created a more detailed texture. I didn't go to crazy but I am alot happier than I was with the texture now.
Below are a selection of renders, the bottom one was the first out of the lot but will comment on each one and say what I liked or disliked about each one.
A front image of the one below. I am happy with the outcome, apart from textures. I might try add a IBR image to bring out some more interesting reflections and better lighting but that will be done when I am comfortable with the shader settings.